The Apostle’s Praise
DEEP SHEET: Sermon Study Questions
1. Which portions of Romans have most impacted you over the last two years? How can you make this epistle a key part of your life moving forward?
2. What does Paul’s doxology say about his ultimate priority? How does this give greater meaning and direction to our lives?
3. How does God strengthen/establish us? Why should this motivate us to make better use of our time?
4. Where do we see God’s sovereignty in this passage? Why should his wisdom free us from worry?
5. In what ways does Paul end the letter where he began? How does the end of v. 26 bring us all the way back to Genesis 12:3?
References: Romans 11:33-36; 1:11, 3; 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13; 2 Thessalonians 3:3; Galatians 4:4; Romans 1:16; Ephesians 2:12; Genesis 12:3.